Thursday, February 18, 2010

My reasonings and rantings.

First blog, I feel, should go to explaining my madness and anger. The tittle "The Other Truth" is a statement meaning that we are see a version of our own truth, Christians say truth is the bible, I dont agree becuase my Truth is in my Spirituality, my truth is to my self and my loved ones. Am I going to be 100% right every time? No, not even close, but I may claim that am in arrogance and anger from time to time. But like everyone else in the world, just because I claim truth doesnt always garuntee it so.
I am a(n) Heathen/Odinisit/Asatru and study the ancient ways of my European ancestors. I can already feel the blood boil in many minds as I state his, but if you choose to hate and deny people based on religious choices then you are whats wrong with America, then you are whats wrong with this world and are my reason for writing this blog. I dont claim to be the end all be all voice for those who keep quiet out of fear, but I am one voice of the under-represented (as a friend of mine called my religion). Hopefully there can be some intelligent points, amazing counter points, and inspiring posts from me here so that people can learn and grow from anything I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment