I have to say I have no sympathy for people who do stupid things and die from them. I actually have no sympathy for people who do stupid things over all, Ive done many stupid things, and I was the one who fixed what I did by my self. Have I had help, yes, because its more un-intelligent to screw up and keep screwing up rather than just asking for help. But ive never been in so deep that i just sat in my own sorrow to the extent that ive taken it out on other people and flown a plane into an IRS building....too soon?
Look at the world we live in, no one has a sense of honor, right or wrong, or even a sense of common decency to one another. We bring most of what happens to us on our selves because we dont pay attention to our surrounds and are ultimately to lazy to do anything about it. I am not claiming im perfect, but I can proudly claim that I do have a shred of honor within me to do whats right and whats needed even when others may not like it. I will never place the blame on others simply because I cant help my self or get my self out of a mess.
Moral of the rant? Dont be stupid or to proud to accept help when you truly need it, though I advise against it, there are many councelors out there who are just trying to help and not scam you out of money (go and see them). Talk to your friends and family, look at the situation you are in and see if its really that bad that you cant find a way to solve it. And never put to much burdon on your self, a good friend of mine said to me "Theres only one way to eat an elephant, and thats one bite at a time".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment